This Site Has Moved

I moved the blog some time ago to ModernForager.com Please join in the discussion over there!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

SimpleFit.org Again

I wrote once before about SimpleFit.org by Kevin McKay and wanted to spotlight this site again. Since my first post, Kevin has done a lot of good work to the site. First, the site is much expanded since I last had a good look around. Kevin has added more workouts, improved on the already solid nutrition advice, and provided a list of some excellent reading material, along with a forum. Second, the only complaint I had about the site previously was his use of study abstracts that lay people can't understand. He's taken care of that. SimpleFit is an awesome site for the beginner or the person that just wants to know what to do and when and isn't too concerned with getting overly immersed in the finer points. Following the SimpleFit protocol will certainly get you in excellent shape.