This Site Has Moved

I moved the blog some time ago to ModernForager.com Please join in the discussion over there!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

My First Published Article

Yes, that's right, I've been published. I recently submitted an article titled "The Spice of Life" to The Performance Menu about the many health benefits of common herbs and spices. It makes an appearance in Issue 26, which you can get for free here. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I can't recommend a subscription to this journal highly enough. Between Robb Wolf's coverage of the nutritionally geeky, Greg Everett's coverage of lifting techniques, Scotty Hagnas' cooking, and the spate of other contributors, The Performance Menu is sure to raise your AKP (Ass Kicking Potential). In the fitness and nutrition realm, The PM is the best $30 you can spend.

You can also get a copy of only my article here if you'd prefer to get a different issue as your free trial. Regardless of which route you go, check out the PM. And don't hold my article against them if you don't like it...those guys are far smarter than me.